2018 Annual Banquet
MOWER COUNTY HABITAT & PHEASANTS FOREVER The 18th Annual Pheasants Forever Banquet was held at the Austin Holiday Inn on Saturday, February 24, 2018. Social Hour and raffles were at 5 p.m., and dinner served at 6:30 p.m. SPECIAL DINNER GUN This year marks the 35th Anniversary for the Pheasants Forever organization. To commemorate this year, our dinner gun is a Browning A5 Sweet 16, Pheasants Forever Gun of the Year – retail value is approximately $2,500. Tickets are $10 each or 3/$20, and they will also be available for sale early from committee members and at the banquet. Need not be present to win. Must be 18 years of age or older. FORD TRUCK RAFFLE In past years, our chapter has sold 3 of the winning tickets to lucky Ford Truck winners in the Austin area. This is a regional drawing, with the truck winner scheduled to be drawn around June of 2018. Our chapter will also pull one ticket to win a gun at our banquet. Tickets are $10 each. Need not be present to win. Must be 18 years of age or older. RAFFLE VALUE PACKAGE Purchase Raffle Value Package with this form. $100 will purchase $150 worth of Raffle tickets for all the Raffles planned except for the Dinner Gun. Raffle Value Packages will be distributed during check-in on February 24. Package does not include Banquet Ticket. Raffle Value Packages must be purchased by Saturday, February 3. EARLY BIRD INCENTIVE Early Birds who purchase their Banquet Tickets by Saturday, February 3rd will be entered into a drawing for a print. ONLY Early Birds can purchase the Raffle Value Packages this year, NO EXCEPTIONS. (Postmark date used for mailed orders.) Remember, donations are tax deductible, and you can charge your banquet tickets! Questions? Need more tickets? Want to help out at the Banquet? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave a message at 507-219-1693.
2019 - 19th Annual Banquet of the Mower County Habitat & Pheasants Forever Chapter #670
The 19th Annual Pheasants Forever Banquet is rapidly approaching! The Banquet will be at the Austin Holiday Inn on Saturday, February 23, 2019. Social Hour and raffles begin at 5 p.m., and dinner will be served at 6:30 p.m. NOTE: Tickets will be limited to only 250 attendees.
Mower County Habitat & Pheasants Forever Banquet Highlights
We are excited for our annual banquet, as every year this is the highlight of our local Minnesota Pheasants Forever Chapter. Each year we have lots to feature and showcase for the upcoming banquet. Below is a few of the many different items on schedule for our upcoming banquet. We look forward to seeing you in attendance!
- Silent Auction Items: Small prints, gift certificates, Pheasants Forever Merchandise
- General Raffle Items: Quality firearms, Prints, Hunting Apparel, Gift Certificates, Hunting Gear, Guns, Ammo and much more!
- Gun Raffle: Featured guns of the Banquet can be found here.
- Hat Auction: Bid on the limited Edition Mower County Habitat & Pheasants Forever hat and a raffle ticket for a very special item!
- Live Auction: 20 - 30 items, framed limited edition prints, hunts, Pheasants Forever Merchandise. and other special items.
- Please Note: Due to the ever changing availability of guns and donated merchandise, we reserve the right to substitute "like quality" for anything specifically advertised in our banquet flyer but unavailable to us on the night of the banquet.