Date(s): Oct 07 - 07, 2017
Hours: 8:00 AM
Event: 2017 Hunt For A Cure
We would like to acknowledge our Corporate Sponsor Absolute Energy, of Lyle MN, for their contribution to clean energy while utilizing the natural resources of local farmers in the form of corn to produce their environmentally friendly fuel products. We would like to thank them immensely for their support as our Corporate Sponsor for the this year's event.
This is our 2017 Annual Fundraiser in support of Cancer Research in our local area. All proceeds benefit the Hormel Cancer Research Center of Austin Minnesota.
We are "shooting" for raising more money for cancer research than we have in the past. We need your help to do this. Come on out to Three Arrows Hunting Preserve in LeRoy and help us with this very worthwhile cause.
Hunt For a Cure Details
• $125 Registration Fee per person – payment required day of event
• All proceeds to benefit cancer research at The Hormel Institute
• 4 birds released per participant
• Participants may bring their own dogs
• Participants will be assigned to hunt a 2-hour window
• Dress for the weather
• Hunters and others walking in the field MUST wear blaze orange
(Both a cap and vest are recommended)
• Bring a 12 or 20 gauge shotgun with a working safety and your own shells
• A parent or guardian MUST accompany hunters 12 to 16 years of age
• Raffle and prizes at event
Available: 9:00 - 5:00 M-F