Date(s): Oct 22 - 22, 2016
Hours: 8:00 AM
Event: 2016 YOUTH HUNT
Free Youth Pheasant Hunt
Saturday, October 22th, 2016
8 a.m. Registration
Three Arrows Hunting Preserve
Limited to the FIRST 25 YOUTHS TO RESPOND
· Youths 12 to 16 years old
· Must show valid Firearms Safety Certificate
· Cost of the hunt is free and no hunting license is required
· A parent or guardian must accompany the youth and will be required to sign a waiver form. You may walk in the field with your child, although you are not allowed to carry a shotgun.
· Dress for the weather
· Hunters and others walking in the field must wear blaze orange. Both a cap and vest are recommended.
· Adult volunteers and dogs will be provided to accompany hunters.
· Bring a 12 or 20 gauge shotgun with a working safety. Shot size of your shells should be between 6 and 8. (If you need a shotgun, please indicate on the registration form.)
· Lunch will be provided.
Be Sure To Put Your Date of Birth in the Age Box on the Form.
Use a PC or Laptop to Register.
FORM NOT OPTIMIZED FOR MOBILE.
Phone: 507 279-0374
Available: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm