Date(s): Oct 23 - 23, 2021
Hours: 8:00 AM
Event: 11th Annual Youth Hunt
11th Annual Youth Hunt -
Free to Youths 12 to 16 years old (16 year olds are allowed)
· Must show valid Firearms Safety Certificate
· Cost of the hunt is free and no hunting license is required
· A parent or guardian must accompany the youth and will be required to sign a waiver form. You may walk in the field with your child, although you are not allowed to carry a shotgun.
· Dress for the weather
· Hunters and others walking in the field must wear blaze orange. Both a cap and vest are recommended. Some vests are available on site.
· Adult volunteers and dogs will be provided to accompany hunters
· Bring a 12 or 20 gauge shotgun with a working safety. If you do not have a shotgun, please let us know when you RSVP and we can make arrangements for you to borrow one. Shot size of your shells should be between 6 and 8. If you need shells, please let us know when you RSVP.
Download Registration form to the right and e-mail it back to Paul Jenkins at e-mail listed below.
Paul Jenkins – Home: 507-437-6181
Stacia Pudenz – 507-219-8350
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill out the following form registration for the event. All fields are required.
Available: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM