Date(s): Saturday, October 17, 2020
Hours: 8:00 AM
Event: 2020 10th Annual Youth Hunt
Because of Covid-19, there will be a few changes to this year’s hunt. Social distancing will be observed and face masks will be required when a six foot minimum cannot be maintained. No lunch will be provided at the hunt. The hunt will also be split between a 15 youth morning hunt and a 15 person afternoon hunt. The good news is that we will be giving away a gun at both sessions.
· Youths 12 to 16 years old
· Must show valid Firearms Safety Certificate
· Cost of the hunt is free and no hunting license is required
· A parent or guardian must accompany the youth and will be required to sign a waiver form. You may walk in the field with your child, although you are not allowed to carry a shotgun.
· Dress for the weather
· Hunters and others walking in the field must wear blaze orange. Both a cap and vest are recommended. Some vests are available on site.
· Adult volunteers and dogs will be provided to accompany hunters
· Bring a 12 or 20 gauge shotgun with a working safety. If you do not have a shotgun, please let us know when you RSVP and we can make arrangements for you to borrow one. Shot size of your shells should be between 6 and 8. If you need shells, please let us know when you RSVP.
CLICK ON REGISTRATION FORM OVER TO THE RIGHT, FILL IT OUT COMPLETELY AND RETURN TO PAUL JENKINS