Date(s): Thursday, April 18, 2019
Hours: 5:00 AM
Event: 2019 Annual Pheasants Forever Scholarship
Mower County Habitat & Pheasants Forever
1. Students should be graduating seniors in Mower County with a minimum of a 3.0 cumulative grade point average.
2. Students must be either
a. pursuing a career in conservation, natural resources, environmental education, conservation law enforcement, biology, or other related field at an accredited institution of higher education (i.e. Junior College, Community College, Technical College, College or University), or
b. pursuing a degree at an accredited institution of higher education AND very active on a personal level in conservation/habitat-related community and/or extra-curricular activities.
3. Students must demonstrate leadership skills and the motivation to participate in extra-curricular activities.
4. Students must demonstrate a commitment to and passion for conservation and improvement of wildlife habitat.
5. Students must submit an autobiography and essay supporting Requirements 2, 3 and 4 above. (See application for details).
6. Two letters of recommendation must be attached to the application.
7. High schools/students must submit completed applications and attachments to the Mower County chapter post marked or delivered by May 21, 2019 to the name and address listed on the application.
8. Employees of Pheasants Forever and Quail Forever and their family members are not eligible to apply. (This restriction does not apply to volunteers and family members of volunteers.)
3. The Mower County chapter will notify winner via the phone number provided by the student.
Contact Name: Sue Thorpe
Austin MN, and surrounding area
26398 547th Ave, Austin, MN 55912 (Map Location)
Host: Mower County Habitat & Pheasants Forever Chapter #670
Host Email: email@example.com
Host Phone: 507-279-0374 (cell)
Click on the link to download the form/save to your computer. Fill out information on the form completely. Return the form in person or send the form by mail to the Sue Thorpe.